Personnel who generate, handle, store, treat or dispose of hazardous waste may be required to complete a RCRA training course annually. Environmental managers at facilities who use hazardous chemicals, and individuals wanting to know more about hazardous waste regulations will find the information provided in the course valuable.
Individuals completing the course will:
- understand federal hazardous waste regulations;
- know how to identify, and manage hazardous waste;
- be able to determine generator status and maintain facility compliance with hazardous waste regulations;
- recognize regulations for recordkeeping, training, and enforcement;
- know how to manage used oil; and
- understand requirements for land disposal restrictions.
5 Horas de Contacto
Esto representa el tiempo estimado para completar este curso en linea, incluyendo ejercicios teóricos.
Tiempos actuales pueda variar segun el usuario.