This course is appropriate for anyone who would like an introduction to the toxicology of pesticides, including:
- pesticide applicators
- regional pest control operators
- golf course / turf grass managers
- engineers, scientists, geologists
- environmental professionals
- government regulators and officials
Participants should gain a better understanding of the toxicology of pesticides, laws and regulations governing pesticides, the effects of pesticides in our environment, and the history of pesticides.
1 Contact Hour
This represents the estimated time to complete the online course, including exercises. Actual times may vary from user to user.