Enviromental professionals who use data generated by environmental laboratories to make project decisions or review environmental laboratory data. This may include:
- field technicians
After completing this series, participants should be able to:
- perform a document search of important laboratory documents,
- evaluate laboratory staffing levels and experience,
- evaluate that the laboratory has properly trained staff,
- check laboratory quality control procedures, physical facility requirements, traceability and calibration procedures,
- check laboratory record management and storage procedures,
- check laboratory hazardous waste disposal procedures,
- check sample receipt and tracking procedures.
2 Contact Hours
This represents the estimated time to complete the online course, including exercises. Actual times may vary from user to user.